Hope your New Year has started off on the right foot. Mine started off with a bang. I made many new friends. Wanna meet some of them?

WARNING!!! TO ALL THOSE WHO ARE SNAKE PHOBIC
(yes...you, TIA IMA)...
CLOSE YOUR EYES NOW AND SCROLL...

Beautiful flamingo friends

Funny gorilla with hand on his head friend

Here's me and Tio Memo with out new pandita friend.

Crazy cool zebra friends

Sleepy polar bear friend

Goofy meer kat friend

Hmmm...rhino friends

Ahh, now that's a better view...

And mommy's favorite tall, slender, beautiful giraffe friends.

Love their beautiful manes and long eyelashes. And did you notice their horns are covered with fur? Quite spactacular, aren't they?

And last but not least, our klingy koala friends. Mom says they remind her of me--how I like to cling onto her all day long.

I had the most fantastic time at the San Diego Zoo.
So now, I wanted to share some of my new habits, or my 1 new habit. Can you guess?

Closer view:


Did you guess? Yup! I love to lick!

My book...


Yes, the wall...

Mom missed it here, but I just licked the window...

Anyway, that's not all that I do.

I love milk...it does a body good.

Salad is good too.

I like to climb...

I like to play basketball with Dad.


And I like to be goofy like Dad. We're chattering our teeth here...

Bye for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment